This SD-WAN content will review feature enhancements related to log improvements, SD-WAN monitor on ADVPN shortcuts as well as zero touch provisioning of new spokes, Dynamic peering, to share routing information between branches and the datacenter.
- Overview of ADVPN shortcuts and SD-WAN monitoring on ADVPN
- SD-WAN event logs and logging improvements
- SD-WAN configuration portability on spokes
- IBGP and eBGP support in VRF
- Recommended: NSE 7 certified (Enterprise Firewall) or have attended Enterprise Firewall class before
- Students must have their own laptops (15” screen minimum)
- A second screen is recommended